Subject: Re: [gcc-3.1.1-1]: Missing gcc-lib include file syslimits.h
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Sylvain Petreolle <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:19:22 +0200

Sylvain schrieb:

> has someone a clue for this problem ?
> [ http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg00564.html ]
> from Nicholas Wourms.

gcc-3.1.1-2?

$ ls /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.1.1/include/syslimits.h
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.1.1/include/syslimits.h*

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/