Subject: Re: login account is "Administrator" not "username"
From: "Dennis W. Bulgrien" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:10:35 -0500
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Same problem as Michael had.  I ran mkpasswd and mkgroup as recommened.  My
login prompt now says Dbulgrien@DBULGRIEN (my NT server login is dbulgrien,
pc's name is DBULGRIEN).  LS shows the contents of my NT server home
directory rather than a cygwin local drive home directory;
C:\cygwin\home\administrator\ exists but C:\cygwin\home\dbulgrien\ does not.
How do I fix that?

"Bernard Dautrevaux" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E4EC@IIS000...

> $ mkpasswd -d -l > /etc/passwd
> $ mkgroup -d -l > /etc/group

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/