Subject: RE: Rebasing apache 1.3.24-5
From: Richard Campbell <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Campbell <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Cygwin Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:57:50 -0400

>No it was totally worth mentioning!  I've had this problem for the last
>month and half on WindowsME.  This confirms it, rebase doesn't work on
>WindowsME! I knew it wasn't just me.  Now, if we could figure out why, and
>supply Jason with the information necessary to fix it.  Would you be
>willing to help in the effort?

Sure - give me some directions, and keep in mind that I'm definitely in the 
"user" camp.

Otherwise, I'll do the following when I get home:

1. Reinstall apache-1.3.24-5, and try and notice what's going on better.
2. Try a stand-alone rebase or two, following whatever I can find in the
archives
 dealing with rebase.

-Richard Campbell.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/