Subject: gcc 3.11-2 link error with stdc++
From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:58:42 +0900
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Hi there,

I have downloaded the very latest 3.11 version of gcc for cygwin.

It seems any piece of code using string::replace with iterators causes a
link error at the moment, this is the error I get:

 undefined reference to `
std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>
>::replace(std::__normal_iterator<char*, std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >,
std::__normal_iterator<char*, std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, unsigned, char)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

If this isn't a cygwin-related problem I'll post to the gcc group, however,
I haven't seen mention of this kind of problem on there.

Regards

--
---------------------------------
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/