Subject: spurious CVS error msg when using latest 1.3.12 + Exp packages
From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:40:50 +0900
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Hi there, with the latest versions of everything I get this strange error
when running CVS.  It doesn't *seem* to have any adverse effects (CVS keeps
going) but it is an odd error to say the least.

' is missing '='ax error in //my-server/cvsroot/CVSROOT/config: line '

I've looked at CVSROOT/config and it is simply the standard distributed
config file that got installed when I created the repository.  It is all
commented out.

Anybody else seeing this message?  Is it something to do with the network
mount?

Regards

---------------------------------
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/