Subject: Re: Compiling with Borland C++ 5.5.1
From: "John Vincent" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:25:59 +0000

Hi,

I don't think you'll get much help regarding the borland
compiler and cygwin from this list, since a perfectly
good C/C++ compiler is packaged as part of cygwin. The
usual GNU compiler can be selected when you run setup to
install cygwin. Do you have a good reason to use the borland
compiler instead?

/John Vincent.

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/