Subject: status of stat() ?
From: Scott Evans <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jul 2002 16:02:01 -0400
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

A couple months ago there were a few patches suggested to improve the
performance of stat() calls.  Here's one:
 http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-05/msg01600.html

I haven't seen any results from these patches -- searched the mailing
list and still nothing.  Just curious if anyone's looked at them,
considered them, etc.  I'd love to see stat() operations get faster
(but I don't have time to dig into the code myself at the moment, so 
I know I'm not in a position to ask much).  

--
 scott evans :: www.antisleep.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/