Subject: RE: [PATCH] Modified pthread types; From: [email-masked]
From: "C. Ripple" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:13:41 +0200

> From: Christoph
...
> Using your patch I needed to tweak /usr/include/pthreads.h
> when compiling libstdc++.  Also I don't think that I saw a
> memory leak when running your test program from the
> cygwin-patch mailing list.

Of course I screwed this up. To compile the cygwin dll 
it self one needs to put a guard

#if !defined(__INSIDE_CYGWIN__) || !defined(__cplusplus)

around 

> -#define PTHREAD_COND_INITIALIZER (void *)21
> +#define PTHREAD_COND_INITIALIZER (pthread_mutex_t)21

The patch contains Thomas's original patch + my micro 
modification.

/Christoph
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/