Subject: Re: inetd servers went wrong after upgrading cygwin
From: "John Vincent" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:35:34 +0000

Hi,

For what it's worth: when I upgraded from 1.3.9 to 1.3.10
my inetd started behaving strangely, specifically the server
processes were unable to start subprocesses (ftp could not ls,
telnet could not run bash) - I'm using win2K.

I found setting the CYGWIN environment variable to "ntsec"
using the control panel fixed this. It might be worth you
trying if you haven't already.

Good Luck!

/John Vincent.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/