Subject: Re: set up crashes on windows95
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:42:36 +0200

Hello gauri,

Friday, July 05, 2002, 11:52:43 PM, you wrote:

gsc> hi,
gsc>    I m trying to install the cygwin using Install from
gsc> internet option.But it crashes after 100% installation
gsc> and if it installs successfully than it doesn't contain
gsc> /bin directory in the cygwin directory so it doesn't
gsc> contain any of the application or any of the dlls.

Sorry, more information is required than  this... What exactly have
you done on each of the setup.exe pages. What is the information
displayed by windows when it catches the crash. Is this a clean
install or just update.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/