Subject: Re[5]: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..
From: Harsha Kalidindi <[email-masked]>
To: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:55:47 -0400

Pavel:

>Arghhhhh! :) Well, I can't provide one until tomorrow - I can't send
>big binaries for some reason from home.

         That's alright. I will wait till tomorrow.

>What is the exception information this time ?

         'The instruction at "0x004212df" referenced memory at 
"0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".'

Regards,
Harsha

[email-masked] 212.762.4165

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/