Subject: Re: libstdc++/7168: C++ Exceptions in Multithreaded Applications Crash (cygwin)
From: Benjamin Kosnik <[email-masked]>
To: Lenny Primak <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:38:56 -0700

> Can somebody verify that C++ MT-exceptions work in the latest
> gcc 3.0 builds for cygwin?  If true, I can volunteer to build the 
> binaries.

I don't have access to a windows setup, so I am unable to help you. I
suggest you email some of the people building current gcc under cygwin,
the people who submit results to gcc-testresults, and ask them politely
to try your sample code. 

I suspect it works, but do not know for certain. The C++ results, in
general, look quite good for cygwin with recent toolchains.

-benjamin 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/