Subject: cygwin openSSH-3.4p1 with SecureID
From: "Ran Sasson @ I.O." <[email-masked]>
To: "Cygwin General" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:05:00 +0200

Hello to the Great People of Cygwin  (... my first time in this list ..)
I'm trying to compile openSSH-3.4p1 with the SecureID patch taken from:
http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/projects/openssh-3.4p1+SecurID_v1.patch
I've managed to apply the patch , but having trouble to compile the patched
openSSH over the Cygwin platform.
this is probably since there is no cygwin SecureID agent available , so i'm
using the linux one (Redhat).
does anyone has a solution ?

also I'd like to offer these two as a permanent features in the
distributions:
for the cygwin SecureID agent
for openSSH - builtin SecureID.
are there any thoughts at that direction ?

 TIA ,
 Ran Sasson ,
 Inside OutSourcing (I.O.) Ltd.

 " Take the BLUE pill - The story ends, you wakeup in your bed and believe
whatever you want to believe.
   You take the RED pill - You stay in wonderland, and I'll show you how
deep the rabbit hole goes…
   ................Welcome to the Desert of the Real. "  - The Matrix, 1999.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
This message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
addressee
or intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose this
communication to others.  If you have received this in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it entirely
from your system.  Delivery of this message and any attachments to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to
waive confidentiality or a privilege.  All personal messages express views
only of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Finish Line, and may
not be copied or distributed without this statement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/