Subject: Re: pthread problem
From: Max Zaitsev <[email-masked]>
To: aloha <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:59:43 +0200

I'm suffering from the similar problem. Just posted a question here today. 
When I used older version of cygwin, GDB used to crash somewhere in the 
static objects initialization, with 1.3.11 it goes a bit further, but not 
far. and without debugger my program runs just until first wait conditions 
are used.

--Max

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 12:38, aloha wrote:
>  I have a multi-threaded application written in C++ that works fins in
>  linux, solaris and windows, but crashes in cygwin, and I even cannot
>  debug it with gdb in cygwin, when I run it, I just got a sigsegv, and
>  the stack seems to be corrupted, usually in a function
>  "_libkernel32_a_iname", and the source window outputs "Unable to Read
>  Instructions at 0x6106c7d0"
>  Can anyone help me ?
>  thanks
>  rgds
>  aloha

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/