Subject: Re[6]: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..
From: Harsha Kalidindi <[email-masked]>
To: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:12:44 -0400

Pavel:

>Do you have it in Dr. Mingw - if so, use the 'File' -> 'Save As ...'
>menu. If you used gdb in the console, you can minimize the window and
>copy the text just as you would do with any other text from the
>console.

(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x77f515fb in _libwsock32_a_iname ()
#1  0x77341d02 in _libwsock32_a_iname ()
#2  0x77c2ab2e in _libwsock32_a_iname ()
#3  0x407be3 in compress_gz::destroy (this=0x135e030) at compress_gz.cc:460
#4  0x407cbf in compress_gz::~compress_gz (this=0x135e030, __in_chrg=3) at 
compress_gz.cc:481
#5  0x41cacd in install_one_source (pkgm=@0x12f2c80, source=@0x12f4718, 
prefixURL=@0x15dfca4, prefixPath=@0x15dfcc4, type=package_binary) at 
install.cc:179
#6  0x41fbcf in install_one (pkg=@0x12f2c80) at install.cc:367
#7  0x420b67 in do_install_thread (h=0x400000, owner=0x37042e) at 
install.cc:551
#8  0x42117f in do_install_reflector (p=0x496880) at install.cc:605
#9  0x77e802ed in _libwsock32_a_iname ()

>Well,  having a look at your /etc/setup/installed.db will be of
>interest.

         Where is this file? I cannot find it in the download or the 
install directory.

Regards,
Harsha

[email-masked] 212.762.4165

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/