Subject: Re: question about setup
From: "Brian Gallew" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:41:05 -0400 (EDT)

John Vincent said:
> My question is, what files do I copy, and what settings do I use
> with setup to get it to install these files, rather than connect
> over the internet to one of the mirrors. Do I need to edit setup.ini
> of anything like that?

The second "screen' on setup lets you choose "download to local
directory" and "install from local directory".  When you download,
you'll want to grab pretty much everything, just in case.  When you
copy everything to the other computer system, copy the entire setup
directory tree (e.g. c:\temp\setup) as well as setup.exe.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/