Subject: Re[2]: Latex installation problem
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Dennis Allison <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:40:53 +0200

Hello Dennis,

Monday, July 01, 2002, 4:21:14 PM, you wrote:

DA> Thanks, Jan.  I'll take a look.  BTW, I download the cygwin package from
DA> lilypond.org over the weekend but nothing was transferred as setup determined
DA> I had everything in place.

What was the default action offered by setup for the package you
wanted to install (the 'New' column in the package selection window) ?

If it was 'Skip' you have to click on it until the desired version of
the package is displayed. If it was 'Keep' then everything was
uptodate.

By default setup doesn't offer you to install every availalble package
i.e. some packages will have 'Skip' in the 'New' column.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/