Subject: cygwin 1.3.11 and Sylpheed mail client
From: Jan Wells <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:03:31 -0400

I've gone back to an older cygwin dll, for with 1.3.11 critical
sylpheed mail client functions cause core dumps.  Get mail, save to
'draft', place in the queue all cause sylpheed 0.7.8 to crash.  Was
working okay previously.

Now, there's no promise from sylpheed author that it'll run under
cygwin.  I know that.  And I had to write some bash scripts to display
certain attachments and the like.  Still, sylpheed on cygwin and
sylpheed on Linux had proved a good pair, sharing data and
configuration information.

Thanks clever people for cygwin, 'X' and otherwise.  Remarkable and
ever to useful.

	-- Mr. Jan Wells

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/