Subject: Re: Setup.exe 2.249.2.4 crashing under Windows NT 4.0 SP6
From: Jim Goltz <[email-masked]>
To: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jim Goltz <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:14:58 -0400

Pavel Tsekov writes:

pt> Do you want to run a test setup.exe which maybe will fix your
pt> problem ?

Certainly.

pt> Btw can you provide me with your copy of msvcrt.dll ? Please, zip
pt> it and send it offlist to my e-mail.

It's at the office (along with the computer in question); I can get it
to you Monday.

- --
James P. Goltz <[email-masked]>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/