Subject: Bzip straces pretty please [was Re: Executing commands is VERY slow when logged into an NT domain....]
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: Rick Rankin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

For the love of God, please use bzip2!  I'm sorry, but the ~500K of text
attachments you sent + the 10 fold increase in volume on the list is
killing my mail quota here on yahoo :-(.  With bzip2, you could have
probaqbly reduced your mails to a total of ~125K.  I am sure you can
understand, unless you have actually forked out money to get a bigger
mailbox then the miniscule 4MB you get for free.  Thanks for your
considieration and please take no offense, as none was intended.

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/