Subject: Re: More inetd problems (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg01491.html)
From: Thomas Mellman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:06:30 +0200

> What did you do to the SIDs in /etc/passwd and /etc/group?  Regenerate
> both files with correct SIDs and retry.

Sorry, I should have explained.

In order to avoid getting fired, I changed (consistently) all data that might
not ought to be publized to a string of the format xN, where N is a small integer.

I used mkpasswd to generate the file so they're probably not *totatly* wrong.
I can send you the SIDS directly if you think that they will be interesting.

Thank you for you interest.

-- 

----------------
Thomas Mellman
[email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Gro?e, 
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/