Subject: Re: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Harsha Kalidindi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:04:16 +0200

Hello Harsha,

Thursday, June 27, 2002, 2:54:47 PM, you wrote:

HK> Hi:

HK>          I am using the latest version of setup.exe from cygwin.com - 
HK> 2.249.2.4.

HK>          I see the following behavior on both an NT 4 machine with the 
HK> latest service packs and an XP machine:

HK>          1. Setup.exe downloads all the packages successfully. (Both in the 
HK> download only mode and install from internet mode).
HK>          2. After the download, it generates a Microsoft Runtime Exception 
HK> when it starts to install the first package.

Is it repeatable ? If, yes - please, provide the all the exception
information.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/