Subject: Cygwin DLL 1.3.11
From: Jorge Rivera <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:01:34 -0400

To whom it may concern,
The latest release of the cygwin DLL has broken something such that
Xwindows no longer works. I tried to back load previous versions of the
xserv (which was what had experienced recent changes) to no avail. It
wasn't until I backed out the 1.3.11  to 1.3.10 that it resumed
functioning.
I'm sorry that I cannot offer more diagnostics. If you have any
diagnostics tools, I would be willing to run them against my system and
return results. If you have a testing methodology that is automated or
script driven, I would be willing to run tests also. I cannot offer much
more due to my day job.
Just so you know, I try to keep up to date on everything out there (I
also keep old archive binaries in case I need to back out). I've also
done some ports on my spare time (Apache 2.x, Zope/Python 2.1.3
threaded, SNNSv4.1, xmame, php, MySQL, among others) that work, but are
not quite ready for major release into cygwin community.
Anything you think I can do to help, please advise.
Thanks for your time.
--
Jorge M. Rivera
Supervisor, Web Program
S. Fl. Water Mgmt District
mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/