Subject: Re: cygwin-1.3.11-3: still cannot compile perl-5.8
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:29:47 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2002 um 22:47 schriebst du:

> Actually, Gerrit, now that I think of it, you won't be able to do much
> with a debugging cygwin DLL without the cygwin sources.

> Could you send me the miniperl.exe via private mail instead?  bzip2'ed,
> please.  I'll try to debug things from that direction.

Yes, miniperl with symbols is on the way.

Modules are in my binary package, at
http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/perl/perl-5.8.0-RC2-1.tar.bz2
or:
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/perl/perl-5.8.0-RC2-1.tar.bz2

Sources:
http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/perl/perl-5.8.0-RC2-1-src.tar.bz2
or:
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/perl/perl-5.8.0-RC2-1-src.tar.bz2

Gerrit
-- 
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
    from squid/acinclude.m4,   Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/