Subject: Re[2]: cygwin-1.3.11-3 + cygcheck -s -r causes hard lock (winme)
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:35:07 +0200

Hello Nicholas,

Tuesday, June 25, 2002, 4:23:23 PM, you wrote:

I'll look into this if noone beats me :)

NW> I can confirm this happening to me as well, especially after running
NW> cygwin for more then 15 minutes.  Unfortunately, there is no way to debug
NW> because any logging/strace action that happens gets lost when you have to
NW> hard reboot.

NW> Cheers,
NW> Nicholas
NW> --- Jeremy Hetzler <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I just upgraded to cygwin-1.3.11-3 using setup 2.249.2.4; it completed 
>> successfully. I opened a bash window and ran cygcheck -s -r | less, and
>> the 
>> machine locked, requiring a reboot. Tried again, same result. cygcheck
>> -s 
>> is fine.
>> 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/