Subject: Can't change user context in CRON
From: "Tony Arnold" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:30:26 +0100

Since updating to cygwin 1.3.11 my cron jobs no longer work. Event log
gives an error saying CRON cannot change user context. I'm also getting
the same roblem as previously mentioned in that I get chwon error when
trying to edit my crontab. Is this all the same problem to do with UID
handling?

I'm running in Win-XP with ntsec set.

Regards,
Tony.
-- 
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
T: +44 (0)161 275 6093, F: +44 (0)870 136 1004, M: +44 (0)773 330 0039
E-mail: [email-masked], Home: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/