Subject: Re: libtar - tar file manipulation API
From: "Mark D. Roth" <[email-masked]>
To: devzero <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:45:53 -0500

I apologize for the horribly overdue response.  Things have been
incredibly hectic here lately...

On Thu May 30 19:22 2002 +0200, devzero wrote:
> Maybe the maintainer (Mark D. Roth <[email-masked]>) himself is 
> interested in actively supporting libtar on cygwin?

Sorry, but I don't have the time to be maintaining distributions of
libtar in the native package format of every environment that anyone
could possibly want it in. :)

That having been said, I'm certainly not opposed to other people
maintaining libtar packages in other formats.  I'd also be more than
happy to accept portability fixes from people that build libtar under
CYGWIN.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more direct help.

-- 
Mark D. Roth <[email-masked]>      CITES Production Systems Group
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/roth   University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/