Subject: Re: Java for Cygwin
From: "William S Fulton" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Randall R Schulz" <[email-masked]>, "\"Istvan Kurucz \(ETH\)\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:10:53 +0100

> I'd be willing to share these with you, but my sense has been that
> there's little use of or interest in Java among the readers of this list,
> so unless at least a few people contradict this assertion, I ask you
> to solicit these from me directly.

A bit slow off the mark, but for the record there are others interested in
Java on Cygwin problems. I develop the SWIG Java module and my primary
platform is Cygwin as it provides a great development environment especially
for tools like this one which target both Unix and Windows. So I for one am
interested in and helping with Java, especially JNI, issues on Cygwin.

If the problem is not Cygwin specific and also occurs using a plain old
vanilla Windows command prompt then one ought to instead use the Java forums
http://forum.java.sun.com/, eg the Java Native Methods forum.

Cheers
William Fulton

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/