Subject: Re: User id problem with cygwin1.dll [1.3.11-3]
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:28:33 -0400
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>I had tried 1.3.11 a few days ago (pre-release) and had the same
>>problem.  I am using ntsec on an NT box with SIDs in /etc/passwd and
>>/etc/group and telnet works fine with 1.3.10.  Haven't tried the
>>released 1.3.11 yet.
> 
> 
> If you had a problem like this, why didn't you report it?

I just started using Cygwin about 2 weeks ago and hesitated to say
anything because 1) I did not see any announcement regarding 1.3.11
so assumed it was not ready for prime-time and the problem might be
a known one and 2) I am new and do not have a feeling yet for how
things work here.

Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/