Subject: Re: install OLE module for perl under cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "sameer nandoliya" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:19:50 +0200

Hallo sameer,

Am Freitag, 21. Juni 2002 um 21:12 schriebst du:

> Hi,
> I am trying to install Win32::OLE module for perl under cygwin, so that I 
> can call excel from within perl.

> I tried following commands
> perl -MCPAN -e shell
> install Win32::OLE

No, that won't work.  There is a patch available for libwin32, (not all
modules were ported and there are problems with Win32::ODBC).

Fetch the latest libwin32 source package and apply the patch, also
read the info at this website here:
http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/

Source for libwin32 is available via CPAN.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/