Subject: Re: setup failed
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Scheel Herms NGES5 <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:46:43 +0200

Hello Scheel,

Thursday, June 20, 2002, 6:14:46 PM, you wrote:

SHN> 2002/06/20 18:00:45 Starting cygwin install, version 2.249.2.4
SHN> 2002/06/20 18:00:45 Current Directory: D:\d_neu
SHN> 2002/06/20 18:00:51 source: download
SHN> 2002/06/20 18:00:53 Selected local directory: D:\d_neu
SHN> 2002/06/20 18:00:56 net: Direct
SHN> get_url_to_membuf http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst
SHN> getUrlToStream http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst
SHN> getUrlToStream failed!
SHN> get_url_to_membuf failed!

It seems like the setup program is unable to connect to
http://sources.redhat.com for some reason. Try to ping this machine
and see what happens. Maybe there was a problem with your network
connection at that time - are you using a dial-up or broadband network
connection ?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/