Subject: Re: Lousy setup program defeats users with disabilites.
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Robert Praetorius <[email-masked]> wrote:
> prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, and will probably continue to do so 
> until an Engelbart-style chordset ships standard with PCs:-)  I do find 
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the $@$! is that!?!?

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/