Subject: Re: Rebase 1.5-1: Causes invalid page fault
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jason Tishler <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > When I step through
> > the execution, I discover that the pathname argument prints out to:
> > "C:\\Cygnus\\cygwin\\bin\\cygXpm-noX4.dll\000???\030?\003x\000?...
>                                            ^^^^
> 
> pathname is null terminated -- this is good.  Is it null terminated for
> *all* DLLs?

Jason,

I'm going to have to start printing the arguments one by one as I step
through the execution, because it crashes before it can do the next loop. 
So in effect, the other dlls aren't being processed yet.  Sorry I had a
brain fart on the null termination, you're totally right on that one... 
Unfortunately, gdb refuses to restart execution from the beginning (it
will crap out), so I have to restart gdb each time.  Anyhow, I'll see what
I can't dig up now.  I'll admit I'm no wizard at writing code, so please
bear with me if I stumble now and then :-).

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/