Subject: Re: KSH on Cygwin
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Thomas Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:10:01 +0200

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:41:28PM +0200, Thomas Baker wrote:
> I have been looking forward to KSH in particular, because
> that is what it will take for me to move completely from MKS
> Toolkit to Cygwin.  When I first installed Cygwin on the same

What I don't quite get is:  Is there actually any important
feature in ksh which isn't already available in bash/tcsh/zsh?

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/