Subject: RE: Cinstall timestamp perl script
From: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: "'John Jones'" <[email-masked]>, "'Cygwin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Robert Collins'" <[email-masked]>, "'Cygwin-Apps'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:14:18 +1000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John Jones
> Sent: Friday, 14 June 2002 1:29 AM

> p.s. I have some patchs to Cinstall, is their any prefered way that 
> Cinstall people like diffs ?

Chris is the person to address the first part. However it's not
interpreted as a timestamp by setup (at the moment), just an
incrementing integer. 
$ date +"%s"
Does the right thing for me though.

As for diffs - please send them in as per the contributing link on the
main cygwin home page. I'll add a section on this to
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html at some point, but
chances are that it will just refer to the main cygwin contributing
page.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/