Subject: RE: global instances in dll's
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:39:44 +0000

Robert,

CYGWIN_NT-5.0 PC4 1.3.11s(0.53/3/2) 20020612 01:24:12 i686 unknown

That's the snapshot I'm running.

 >The snapshot for the 11th June should work properly, but the 12th is 
broken

This one is not available in Cygwin WEB. Perhaps 10th one ?

 >I get no errors with >cpp0.exe, you should detail what happens ...

After rebooting my computer, I get the cpp0.exe again.

It seems to loose the cygwin1.dll path. cpp0.exe doesn't find 
cygwin1.dll and shows me the path it's looking for. the path doesn't 
match the windows configured one. It's strange, because replacing 
cygwin1.dll with the old library cpp0.exe works again.

I installed cygwin from a Network unit, but the installed files are in 
my computer HD, on D drive, and the mounts are configured on this unit.

What am I going wrong ?

Thank you.

Ignasi Villagrasa.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/