Subject: RE: global instances in dll's
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:31:54 +0000

Robert,

Thanks for help.

I tried the new cygwin1.dll snapshot and it worked properly.

So I'd like to let it installed. But when compiling I get a cpp0.exe 
error. That's because I'm mixing cpp0.exe from my old version with 
cygwin1.dll.

I can recover the old cygwin1.dll to recompile and use new cygwin1.dll 
to run the application. But I'd like to unify the system to a single 
version however. So I'd like to know when this bug correction will be 
include in a release to get all cygwin updated.

Thanks in advance, Ignasi Villagrasa.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/