Subject: mirrors.rcn.net
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

FYI,

It appears that on 06-10 the rcn mirror server (mirrors.rcn.net) had some
sort of catastrophic storage failure.  Thus, after repairs were made, it
appears they are currently rsyncing their content, but god only know when
they'll get around to rsyncing sources.  So if anyone is curious, here's
the status report:
http://status.rcn.com/query.cgi?INDEX=200206101123&TABLE=Web&MODE=INDEX_QUERY

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/