Subject: Debugging SysV IPC
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

> Nup. Not going to work (see my other email). However, in -no- scenario
> is kernel recompilation needed, once cygwin1.dll comes with the exports
> enabled. That's orthogonal to the current discussion on co-existence
> though.
>  
> Rob

Ok, new question, is there a particular way you would like to have me run
gdb/strace so that I can capture the information which is most relevant to
YOU?  Should I do so on the entire test suite?  This is only way I can
help, sorry, as my knowledge of SysV IPC is virtually non-existant and my
learning plate is quite full atm, though I intend to learn as I go.  I
still want to help, so I offer to test it on my platform (WindowsME) and
report back with the debugging output which is best suited for your needs.
 Yes, I *know* these commands are documented, its just that I want my
reports to be relevant and easy for you to disseminate the cause of the
problem.  Thanks for clarifying this for me...and for any other potential
testers out there.

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/