Subject: Re: perlcc doesn't work anymore in the latest cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Niek Albers <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:06:03 +0200

Niek schrieb:

> older perl 5_6_1(-1)
> and a cygwin from august 2001

Eric Fifer did a patch to the older Perl for Cygwin release, but it
never worked for me.  But AFAIK it is completely broken in 5.6.1,
on other platforms too.  There was not much work and I have no idea
if it will work with 5.8.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/