Subject: Re: What's the current status of setup.*.exe?
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 06:40:12 +0100

2nd email of 3. The 3rd of 3 will be a report on a brand-new installation in
W98/SE.

Just now I took a look at the Cygwin site and there _was_ an update
available. Everything proceeded exactly as described yesterday (1st email of
3, when there turned out to be nothing available). By this I mean the
procedure included (i) recurrent unnecessary offer of setup-2.218.2.9.src
files, (ii) appearance of msgbox containing "Download incomplete. Try again?
Yes / No" and (iii) appearance of msgbox containing "Cant open (null) for
reading. No such file. OK". As reported before though, the upgrade appears
actually to have run successfully, with progress bars whizzing along, etc,
and the new stuff is indeed all there and where I would expect it to be.

There was an additional phenomenon this time. The closing message was not
"Nothing needed to be installed" but instead it was "Installation
incomplete. Check /setup.log.full for details."

Here are setup.log(.full).

(Actually setup.log is an appended file, not a new file: here are the
relevant closing lines.)

Fergus

>>>> setup.log

2002/06/07 06:03:46 Starting cygwin install, version 2.249.2.1
2002/06/07 06:03:46 Current Directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
2002/06/07 06:03:49 source: network install
2002/06/07 06:03:50 root: c:\Cygwin binary system
2002/06/07 06:03:51 Selected local directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
2002/06/07 06:03:52 net: Direct
2002/06/07 06:03:58 site:
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin
2002/06/07 06:04:00 compress_bz::error called
2002/06/07 06:04:00 compress_bz::error called
2002/06/07 06:04:34 Downloaded
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz2
2002/06/07 06:04:34 mbox yesno: Download Incomplete.  Try again?
2002/06/07 06:04:42 Uninstalling XFree86-xserv
2002/06/07 06:04:42 mbox note: Can't open (null) for reading: No such file
2002/06/07 06:04:43 Installing
file://C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.re
dhat.com%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz
2
2002/06/07 06:04:43 compress_bz::error called
2002/06/07 06:04:49 running: c:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe -c
/etc/postinstall/XFree86-xserv.sh
2002/06/07 06:04:50 mbox note: Installation incomplete.  Check
/setup.log.full for details
2002/06/07 06:05:18 Ending cygwin install

>>>> setup.log.full

2002/06/07 06:03:46 Starting cygwin install, version 2.249.2.1
2002/06/07 06:03:46 Current Directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
2002/06/07 06:03:49 source: network install
2002/06/07 06:03:50 root: c:\Cygwin binary system
2002/06/07 06:03:51 Selected local directory: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop
2002/06/07 06:03:52 net: Direct
get_url_to_membuf http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst
getUrlToStream http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst
2002/06/07 06:03:58 site:
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin
get_url_to_membuf
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.bz2
getUrlToStream
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.bz2
ftp > 220 ProFTPD 1.2.0 Server (RCN Mirrors) [mirrors.rcn.net]
ftp > 331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
ftp > 230 Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
ftp > 200 Type set to I.
ftp > 227 Entering Passive Mode (207,172,2,141,174,43).
ftp > 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.bz2 (30147 bytes).
2002/06/07 06:04:00 compress_bz::error called
compress::~compress called
2002/06/07 06:04:00 compress_bz::error called
compress::~compress called
Chooser results...
[apache] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.24-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[ash] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020131-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[autoconf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.53-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[autoconf-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.53a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[autoconf-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.13-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6.1-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4p5-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bash] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.05a-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[bc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.06-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Math, Utils
[binutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20011002-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bison] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.35-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[byacc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.9-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bzip2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.2-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[ccache] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.9-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[cgoban] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.9.12-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Games, XFree86
[clear] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[compface] action=Skip trust=prev installed=none src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs, Mail, Utils
[cpio] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.2 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[cron] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.0.1-6 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[crypt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[ctags] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[curl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=7.9.6-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Web
[cvs] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.11.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[cygrunsrv] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.95-1 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[cygutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[cygwin] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.10-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[cygwin-doc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[dejagnu] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010117-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[diff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[diffutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.8.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[ed] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[enscript] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6.3-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[expect] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010117-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[fetchmail] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.9.11-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[figlet] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[file] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.37-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[fileutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[findutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1.7-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[flex] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5.4-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[fortune] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Games
[fvwm] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.7-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[gawk] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.0.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Interpreters
[gcc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.95.3-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[gdb] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010428-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[gdbm] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8.0-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[gettext] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.40-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[ghostscript] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.51-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics
[gnugo] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Games
[gperf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.0 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[grep] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[groff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.17.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[gsl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[gzip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[indent] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2.8-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[inetutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.2-17 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[irc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010101-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[jbigkit] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[jpeg] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6b-7 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[keychain] action=Skip trust=prev installed=none src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[less] action=Keep trust=curr installed=374-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[lesstif] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.93.18-3 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[libbz2_0] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[libbz2_1] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.2-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[libintl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.38-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libintl1] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.40-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[libncurses5] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[libncurses6] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-8 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[libpng] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng10] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.13-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng10-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.13-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng12] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng12-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.12-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libPropList] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.1-3 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[libreadline4] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[libreadline5] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[libtool] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020202a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libtool-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020502-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libtool-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4.2-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libxml2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.17-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Doc, Interpreters, Libs, Text
[libxslt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.13-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Doc, Interpreters, Libs, Text
[links] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.96-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[login] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[lynx] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.8.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[m4] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.0 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[make] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.79.1-7 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[man] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.5g-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[mingw-runtime] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[mktemp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[mod_auth_mysql] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.11-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[mod_auth_ntsec] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[mod_dav] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.3-1.3.6-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[mod_php4] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[mod_ssl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.8.8-1.3.24-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[more] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.11o-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[mt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[mutt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2.5i-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[nano] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[ncftp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.1.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[ncurses] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-8 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[newlib-man] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20001118-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[openbox] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.99.1-3 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[opengl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.0-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[openssh] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.2.3p1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[openssl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.9.6d-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Net
[openssl-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.9.6d-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[patch] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[pcre] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[perl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.6.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[pine] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.44-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[pkgconfig] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.12.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[popt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[postgresql] action=Keep trust=curr installed=7.2.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Database
[procmail] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.22-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[python] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[rcs] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.7-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[readline] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[regex] action=Skip trust=curr installed=none src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[robots] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Games
[rsync] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[rxvt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.7.2-10 src?=no
     categories=All, Shells
[sed] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.02-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[setup] action=2.218.2.9-1 trust=curr installed=none src?=no
     categories=All, Net, System, Utils
[sh-utils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[sharutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[shutdown] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2-2 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[squid] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.STABLE6-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[ssmtp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.38.7-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[swig] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.11-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[tar] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.13.19-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tcltk] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20001125-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[tcsh] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.11.00-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Shells
[termcap] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020403-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[terminfo] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tetex-beta] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20001218-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Text
[texinfo] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc, Text
[texmf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-base] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-doc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[texmf-extra] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-tiny] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[textutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0.21-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tiff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.5.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[time] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[ttcp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=19980512-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[ucl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.01-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[units] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.77-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[unzip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.50-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[upx] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.20-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[vim] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[w32api] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[wget] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[which] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[whois] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.5.17-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[WindowMaker] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.80.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-base] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-bin] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-doc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-etc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-f100] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-fcyr] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-fenc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-fnts] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-fscl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-fsrv] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-html] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-jdoc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-lib] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-3 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-man] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-nest] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-prog] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-prt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-ps] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-startup-scripts] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-vfb] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
[XFree86-xserv] action=4.2.0-3 trust=curr installed=4.2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, XFree86
     requires=XFree86-base
[xpm-nox] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[zip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.3-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[zlib] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[zsh] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.0.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Shells
[_update-info-dir] action=Keep trust=curr installed=00005-1 src?=no
     categories=All, _PostInstallLast
get_url_to_file
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/release/XFree86/XFre
e86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz2
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz2.tmp
ftp > 226 Transfer complete.
ftp > 227 Entering Passive Mode (207,172,2,141,174,72).
ftp > 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xse
rv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz2 (1103473 bytes).
2002/06/07 06:04:34 Downloaded
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz2
2002/06/07 06:04:34 mbox yesno: Download Incomplete.  Try again?
2002/06/07 06:04:42 Uninstalling XFree86-xserv
unlink c:\Cygwin/usr/X11R6/bin/X
unlink c:\Cygwin/usr/X11R6/bin/XWin.exe
compress::~compress called
2002/06/07 06:04:42 mbox note: Can't open (null) for reading: No such file
2002/06/07 06:04:43 Installing
file://C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.re
dhat.com%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.tar.bz
2
For
filefile://C:\WINDOWS\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsource
s.redhat.com%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-3.ta
r.bz2 ini digest is034d503d0726774644990835221d1722 file digest is
034d503d0726774644990835221d1722
2002/06/07 06:04:43 compress_bz::error called
Installing file cygfile:///usr/X11R6/bin/XWin.exe
Installing file cygfile:///etc/postinstall/XFree86-xserv.sh
compress::~compress called
compress::~compress called
2002/06/07 06:04:49 running: c:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe -c
/etc/postinstall/XFree86-xserv.sh
2002/06/07 06:04:50 mbox note: Installation incomplete.  Check
/setup.log.full for details
2002/06/07 06:05:18 Ending cygwin install

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/