Subject: Re: request for 1.3.3 dll
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:37:49 -0400

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 10:38:29AM -0700, Lindberg, Nicholas D wrote:
>Cygwin, (Christopher Faylor)
>
>I'm with Lockheed Martin Missles and Space Operations, and I was wondering
>if you could e-mail me the dll for the 1.3.3 version of Cygwin.  I'm using
>an Altera NIOS package who's software/hardware is only compatible with
>version 1.3.3 of the Cygwin debugger, so if you still have that version
>lying around somewhere, I would be much appreciative of you referring me to
>a website where I could download it, or if you could e-mail me the dll, even
>better!
>
>(I've updated dll's since then but the software/hardware is only gauranteed
>to work with v1.3.3)

Sorry.  I'm not an old-net-cygwin repository.  I really wouldn't scale very
well in that capacity.

Cygwin DLLs are supposed to be backwards compatible.  You should have no
problems with the newer DLLs.

Otherwise, check with whomever is supplying you with the software.  If
they have a requirement for an older version of cygwin, then it sure seems
like they should be supplying it (with source of course) to you.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/