Subject: Re: How to build mutt to deal with international characters?
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:12:17 -0400

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 10:35:09PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to build mutt so it can deal with international
> > characters?  Not that I can read them, but they look much cooler than
> > question marks. :,)
> 
> I'm using libiconv-1.7, that's probably it.  Otherwise nothing special as
> far as I know.

Are you sure?  I just found an old mutt-1.2.5i build of mine and this
one *can* display international characters properly.  I also noticed
that mutt-1.2.5i does not require libiconv as the newer ones do.  Maybe
this is the difference?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/