Subject: Re: Building cygwin1.dll and mknetrel
From: egor duda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:10:45 +0400

Hi!

Monday, 03 June, 2002 [email-masked] [email-masked] wrote:

rprpn> Well, I don't want to give the list a flow of conciousness on this
rprpn> thing, but I will note that you can avoid the linux packages my setting
rprpn> up a ~/.mknetrel file as a shell script that defines build_config_opts.
rprpn> By default, it explicitly sets the build system to be a linux box.

rprpn> Also, you can set a series of variables like build_cxx, build_cc,
rprpn> build_ranlib, etc rather than creating the i686-cygwin symbolic links.

rprpn> And lastly, I was wrong about /netrel, it is a default, not hardcoded.

rprpn> Anyway, some of this was added within the last few days.

exactly. see thread
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-05/msg00313.html

Egor.            mailto:[email-masked] ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/