Subject: odbc driver problem
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:24:22 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile an odbc driver using cygwin compiler.

All seems to work properly, but when trying to link sqlconnect from odbc 
sdk test application an error appears telling me the driver doesn't have 
the sqlconnect function.

That's very strange because I can link directly the dll from a C 
application without using odbc manager. So I think perhaps odbc manager 
is looking for an special calling convention I'm not aware.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Ignasi Villagrasa.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/