Subject: Re: mutt and gpg 1.07
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: Volker Quetschke <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 05:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just wanted to report the patch worked perfectly here.  It even detected
my cygipc, though I had to manually add the -lipc flag to the Makefiles. 
All 25 tests passed perfectly!  I think you should considier providing an
official package, if you are up to it.  If not, and there are no other
volunteers, I'd be happy to do so after I complete my port of aalib. 
Thanks again for your work!

Cheers,
Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/