Subject: Re: Statically linking and some other problems
From: "John Vincent" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:21:24 +0000

Hi,

This is really a bit off topic, but if you want to run
a program without using the cygwin dll, then you can't
use the Cygwin/Linux API. You need to use the win32 API
instead. This is quite different in many regards. For
documentation see http://msdn.microsoft.com/library.

I hope this helps.
/John Vincent.

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/