Subject: libkernel32.a missing TOOLHELP API exports
From: "Steven Edwards" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Earnie Boyd'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:54:56 -0400

I've attempted to build the wine psapi.dll under windows using msys and
cygwin and I get this result:

psapi_main.o(.text+0x308):psapi_main.c: undefined reference to
`Process32First@8'
psapi_main.o(.text+0x31f):psapi_main.c: undefined reference to
`Process32Next@8'
psapi_main.o(.text+0x698):psapi_main.c: undefined reference to
`Module32First@8'
psapi_main.o(.text+0x6af):psapi_main.c: undefined reference to
`Module32Next@8'

If no one else wants to do it I can submit a patch. What list do I need
to report win32api bugs on?

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/