Subject: Re: Python installation on cygwin gnupro-99r1p1
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 23:01:23 -0400

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 07:15:52PM -0700, Leon Perepelitsky wrote:
>What steps should I take to install Python on Cygwin gnupro-99r1p1. I
>have binary that runs on Cygwin 1.3 but it would not run on the
>gnupro-99r1p1 because of the dll mismatch.
>Do I have to download Python source and recompile under older Cygwin. If
>yes, are there any build and installation instructions.

It seems like PowerTV is consistently confused about the fact that this
mailing list is not intended for support of commercial Red Hat releases.
This is especially true given the fact that GNUpro 99r1 is now three
years old.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-07/msg01078.html

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/