Subject: Re: Ghostscript with X support
From: Dario Alcocer <[email-masked]>
To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:52:52 -0700

>>>>> "Volker" == Volker Zell <[email-masked]> writes:

    Volker> Hi Now that we have XFree86 available via setup are there
    Volker> any plans to include X support in the current or maybe
    Volker> next version of ghostscript ?

Well, at the moment, I'm tied up with other work-related stuff.  I'll
probably have a change to tackle this in the next few weeks, though.
Basically, I'll need to re-create my Cygwin build environment and
install the latest Cygwin stuff, including cygwin-xfree.

-- 
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
[email-masked] -- http://www.helixdigital.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/